How To Clean Stainless Steel Air Shower
Stainless steel products are widely entering people's lives, and many products use stainless steel as a material, so the maintenance of stainless steel is very important. So, how to clean and maintain stainless steel air shower? Especially in the air shower, when workers install it on site, they will find more and more dirt on the surface that is difficult to clean. How to clean the dirt on the surface of the 304 stainless steel air shower has become a difficulty.
1. If there is dust or dirt on the surface, it can be cleaned with soapy weak lotion and warm water.
2. If you want to clean the trademark and film on the stainless steel air shower, you can use warm water and weak detergent for cleaning, and the adhesive component is scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvent.Working Principle Of The Air Shower
3. The surface grease, oil and lubricating oil on the stainless steel air shower surface should be cleaned with a soft cloth first, and then washed with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent.
4. If there is acid attached to the stainless steel air shower surface, rinse it with water immediately, then dip it with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda water solution, and finally wash it with neutral or warm water.
5. There will be rainbow patterns on some stainless steel surfaces, which are caused by excessive use of detergent or oil, and can be washed off with warm water when washing.Benefits of Air Showers And How Air Showers Are Used
6. The rust caused by dirt on the stainless steel surface can be cleaned with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent, or special cleaning chemicals can be selected.
In addition to air showers, Kwang Purification has clean room manufacturing and various air purification equipment such as pass box, cleanroom panel, cleanroom doors and windows. If any question or requirement, feel free to contact me, I will try my best to offer you good advice and solution.