Air Shower Maintenance Precautions
1. Regularly use the instrument to measure the technical parameters of the air shower. If it does not meet the technical parameters, it should be solved in time.
2. The filter material in the pre-filter should be removed and cleaned regularly.
3. When it is found that the air velocity becomes small, you should first check whether the surface of the pre-air filter is black. The non-woven fabric in the pre-filter should be cleaned or replaced.
4. When the air velocity does not increase after replacing or cleaning the non-woven fabric, it means that the HEPA filter has been blocked, causing the resistance to increase, and the HEPA filter should be replaced.
5. When replacing the HEPA filter, you must remove the spray ball plate, take out the filter, and replace the new high-efficiency air filter according to the specifications and models of the original high-efficiency filter.
When installing, make sure the arrow mark on the high-efficiency filter should point to the direction of airflow.
6. After the HEPA filter is replaced, it is necessary to confirm that there is no leakage of the frame. You can use a dust particle counter to detect the leakage. Only after reaching the technical parameters, can it work normally.
7. Regularly repair the electrical circuit of the airshower. If there is a fault, you can refer to the electrical schematic diagram for maintenance.
8. Regularly protect the air shower so that the electronic lock is aligned with its lock hole, thereby avoiding the lock pin from being stuck.
9. The general use temperature of the air shower should not exceed 50 ℃, and the use of fire is strictly prohibited.
10. When cleaning the air shower, do not use corrosive solvents to scrub the air shower, so as not to wipe off the inner paint and the surface of the air shower.
11. The casing of the air shower is usually made of a cold-rolled steel plate or stainless steel. Do not use sharp objects to clean it during cleaning and maintenance, so as not to scratch the outer surface of the air shower.
12. Try not to use tap water to clean the stainless steel air shower. Only use a small amount of industrial alcohol to gently wipe the air shower.
13. Try not to place the air shower in a humid and dusty place to extend the service life of the air shower.
14. Regularly train workers on the safe operation of the air shower.
15. Once there is a fault, please find a professional for maintenance instantly.
Kwang Purification specializes in providing cleanroom equipment for construction contractors.
We provide high-quality products with competitive prices and large quantities nationwide. The equipment includes: