What is a Dynamic Pass Through
Do you know the applications and other knowledge of the cleanroom? Here we will introduce some basic knowledge about the Pass Through, so that you know what it is when you use it in the future. How is it used? What are the main places where Dynamic Pass Through are used? Dynamic Pass Through are mainly used in clean areas and clean areas, non-clean areas and clean areas between, mainly used to transfer small items, so as to reduce the number of clean room openings, minimize the pollution of clean areas, so in some places that need air purification, can see its figure.
Dynamic Pass Through means that the airflow inside the window is dynamic, showing a self-circulating airflow, clean air is sent in and contaminated air is discharged, keeping the inside of the window clean. The dynamic transfer window is equipped with a fan and a filter. The fan draws the air in and the filter can filter the air and then blow it into the transfer window, squeezing out the contaminated air inside the transfer window to the exhaust air outlet for circulation. Dynamic Pass Through have more air filtration processes than static Pass Through and more accessories to provide self-circulating airflow, so they are larger in external dimensions and more expensive than static transfer windows for the same internal dimensions.
In addition, Dynamic Pass Through can be divided into laminar flow and air shower pass box. Laminar flow transfer windows can provide vertical laminar airflow, the top of the transfer window in turn is a fan, filter, uniform flow film, internal airflow up and back, uniform flow film blowing out the airflow speed of about 0.45m / s, in line with the requirements of laminar airflow. When working, the clean air filtered by the filter is blown out from the nozzle at a speed of not less than 22m/s, blowing off the dust on the surface of the items to be passed, discharged from the outlet or circulated to the inlet, filtered by the filter and then sprayed out by the nozzle, and so on, also forming a miniature self-circulating clean environment.
Dynamic Pass Through characteristics description
1. door: stainless steel frame, double plexiglass
2. Electric interlocking system
3. Cleanliness: Class 100
4. D.O.P test port
5. differential pressure gauge
6. control panel
7. Automatic air shower
Dynamic Pass Through use method.
1. Materials entering and leaving the clean area must be strictly separated from the pedestrian flow, and enter and leave by the special passage for materials in the production workshop.
2. When the material enters, the raw and auxiliary materials will be taken off the package or cleaned in appearance by the person in charge of the preparation class, and then sent to the workshop raw and auxiliary materials temporary storage room through the transfer window; the inner package materials will be sent to the inner package room through the transfer window after the outer package is removed in the outer temporary storage room. The workshop general clerk and the person in charge of the preparation and inner packaging process handle the material handover.
3. When passing through the transfer window, the internal and external doors of the transfer window must be strictly enforced to "open and close". Open the outer door to put the material into the first closed, and then open the inner door to take out the material, close the door, and so on.
4. When sending materials out of the clean area, the materials should be transported to the relevant material intermediate station first, and then moved out of the clean area according to the opposite procedure when the materials enter.
5. All semi-finished products from the clean area should be sent from the transfer window to the outer temporary storage room and transferred to the clean area via the logistics channel.
6. Materials and waste that are likely to cause pollution should be transported from their special transfer windows to non-clean areas.
7. After the end of the material in and out, the site of each cleaning room or intermediate station and the hygiene of the transfer window should be cleaned in time, the internal and external passage doors of the transfer window should be closed, and the work of cleaning and disinfection should be done.
The Pass box can be divided into electronic chain transfer window, mechanical chain transfer window and self-cleaning transfer window three categories, according to the working principle, and can be divided into air shower type transfer window and ordinary transfer window two categories. The transfer window is mechanically interlocked, so that when one door is opened, the other door cannot be opened, so the other door must be closed before the other door can be opened. In addition to this method, interlocking can also be achieved by using integrated circuits, electromagnetic locks, control panels, indicators etc.
The Pass box needs to be selected first in a convenient and suitable location on the wall and then a hole is opened, which should be about 10mm larger than the outer diameter of the transfer window. After the hole is opened, the transfer window is put into the wall, which is usually installed in the middle of the wall. After the balance is fixed, the gap between the transfer window and the wall is decorated with rounded corners or other decorative strips, and finally sealed and trimmed with glue.
Kwang Purification is proud to offer examples of a variety of our cleanroom Pass Box below Static Pass Box、 Dynamic Pass Box、 Stainless Steel Pass Box、 Electric Interlock Pass Box.