Correct Use And Maintenance Of Air Shower
The clean air blown out of the air shower can remove the dust carried by people, and can effectively block or reduce the dust source from entering the clean area. At the same time, the two doors of the air shower room are electronically interlocked, which can act as an air lock to prevent unpurified air from entering the clean area. It is a highly versatile local purification equipment.
Correct Use Of Air Shower
1. Before entering the air shower, personnel should change shoes or wear shoe covers outside in the dressing room, remove watches, accessories and other items, wear clean clothes, and wash hands, dry, and disinfect.
2. After opening the stainless steel air shower door and entering the air shower room, the air shower door will automatically close the outer door immediately, infrared (sound control/human body heat) induction, and the air shower will automatically start.
3. Personnel stand in the induction area and turn around 360 degrees to blow more thoroughly.
4. Blow for 10 seconds in the air shower room. After the air shower is finished, you can only push out the door after hearing the intelligent voice prompt, and enter the clean workshop from the direction of the air shower room.
5. The two doors of the air shower room are controlled by electronic interlocking and cannot be opened at the same time. The door cannot be opened before the end of the shower. Forcible opening will damage the electronic lock or even the entire door.
Air Shower Maintenance
1. When there is a failure in the air shower room, you should quickly press the emergency stop switch to turn off the power, and then call the air shower room manufacturer to send someone to check.
2. When the wind speed is found to be small, first check whether the surface of the primary air filter is black. If it is dark, it means that the pre-filter contains more dust and the resistance increases. That is, the non-woven fabric in the primary air filter should be removed for cleaning or replacement.
3. After replacing or cleaning the non-woven fabric, the wind speed still cannot be increased, which means that the high efficiency air filter has been clogged, causing increased resistance, and the high efficiency air filter should be replaced.
4. The primary filter in the air shower room is generally replaced every six months, and the high-efficiency filter is replaced every year.
5. When the fan of the air shower is not working, check the emergency switch of the outdoor box of the air shower as soon as possible. If you are sure to cut it off, press it lightly with your hand and rotate it to the right to let go.
Kwang Purification a high-tech enterprise integrating R&D, production, sales and testing. It has been specialized in manufacturing purification and filtration equipment for more than 20 years.