How to Clean the Surface of 304 Stainless Steel Air Shower Room
Stainless steel products are widely entering people's lives. Many products use stainless steel as a material. Therefore, the maintenance of stainless steel is very important. So, how to clean and maintain stainless steel? Especially in the air shower room, when workers install it on site, they will find that there are more and more dirt on the surface that is difficult to clean. The following editor will teach you a few tips on how to clean the dirt on the surface of the 304 stainless steel air shower room.
1. If there is dust or dirt on the surface, it can be washed with weak soap detergent and warm water.
2. If you want to clean the trademark and film on the stainless steel, you can use warm water and weak detergent for cleaning, and the binder component can be scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvent.
3. Wipe the grease, oil and lubricating oil on the surface of stainless steel with a soft cloth first, and then wash it with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent.
4. If acid adheres to the surface of stainless steel, rinse it immediately with water, then dip it with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda water solution, and finally wash with neutral washing or warm water. 5. There will be rainbow patterns on the surface of some stainless steels. This is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. It can be washed away with mild washing in warm water.
6. The stainless steel surface can be cleaned with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent because of the rust caused by dirt, or you can choose a special detergent.