Food Germ-Free Cleanroom
I want a food clean room, what are the requirements ? Cleanroom Classifications:Food Germ-Free Cleanroom main plant supporting facilities1. Class 1K, Class10K, Class 100K2. crushing, drying, package sterilization clear production equipment.3. Exhaust system, compressed air system, pure water system and other facilities.Second, the health and safety of food should be controlled in three main areas.1. to control the standardized operation of production staff.2. to purchase the source of raw materials, to eliminate problematic products raw materials.3. to control external environmental pollution ...
I want a food clean room, what are the requirements ?
Cleanroom Classifications:Food Germ-Free Cleanroom main plant supporting facilities
1. Class 1K, Class10K, Class 100K
2. crushing, drying, package sterilization clear production equipment.
3. Exhaust system, compressed air system, pure water system and other facilities.
Second, the health and safety of food should be controlled in three main areas.
1. to control the standardized operation of production staff.
2. to purchase the source of raw materials, to eliminate problematic products raw materials.
3. to control external environmental pollution (to establish a relatively clean operating space.
Third, the construction of a good food factory production environment
1. Good production environment mainly from food contact surface, key control area, personal cleanroom, background area, material cleanroom these five aspects.
① Food contact surfaces, those surfaces that are in contact with food and those surfaces that will be splashed with sewage during normal processing.
② Critical control area, an area within a cleanroom during food processing, which can be hazardous if not properly controlled and can easily lead to contamination of the finished product.
③ Room for personal purification, a room where people are purified according to certain procedures before entering the clean area. The room for material purification, the room where the material is purified according to a certain procedure before entering the clean area.
④ Background area, the area around the critical control area in the same clean room.
⑤ The cleanroom in a food factory should be graded according to the requirements of food production for decontamination and hygiene.
2. When building a process control system for food hazards, it is necessary to create a production environment that is loaded with food hygiene conditions through contamination control, hazard analysis and critical control of the entire food production process.
3、The food clean room should be clear in which the production of key control points, key areas and background areas, and should be graded separately, and should be as small as possible to reduce the area of high-level areas.
Clean rooms are classified according to the cleanliness level of the air inside the controlled environment. The clean room class is the level of cleanliness the room complies with, according to the quantity and size of particles per cubic meters of air. The primary authority in the US and Canada is the ISO classification system ISO 14644-1.
This ISO standard includes these clean room classes : ISO 1, ISO 2, ISO 3, ISO 4, ISO 5, ISO 6, ISO 7, ISO 8 and ISO 9. ISO 1 is the “cleanest” class and ISO 9 is the “dirtiest” class. Even if it’s classified as the “dirtiest” class, the ISO 9 clean room environment is cleaner than a regular room.
The most common ISO clean room classes are ISO 7 and ISO 8. The Federal Standard 209 ( FS 209E ) equivalent for these ISO classes are Class 10,000 and Class 100 000.
The old Federal Standard 209E ( FS 209E ) includes these clean room classes : Class 100,000; Class 10,000; Class 1,000; Class 100; Class 10; Class 1. This standard was replaced in 1999 by ISO-14644-1. It was withdrawn in 2001, but it is still widely used.
Clean rooms must also follow industry-specific and international standards. For example, EU GMP (A-B-C-D), applies to pharmaceutical products and USP (795, 797 and 800) to compounding pharmacies.