Standard Air Shower Size
Stainless Steel Air Showers are self-contained chambers installed at entrances to clean rooms and other controlled environments. They minimize particulate matter entering or exiting the clean space. Personnel and materials entering or exiting the controlled environment are “scrubbed” by high velocity HEPA-filtered air jets with velocities of 20-22m/s (4000 – 4300 fpm).Contaminated air is then drawn through the base within the unit, filtered and recirculated.
Air shower is widely used in LCD and electronic Display, PCB, microelectronics, dust-free coating, aseptic packaging, medical care, Pharmacy,auto glass and precision parts.
We can assembly air showers or passages in various lengths as per the number of people that may enter into the clean room.
Shower means: one side shower, double sides shower, three sides shower, top shower.
1. The control system run automatically by photoelectric sensor, the two door are electric interlocked.
(One door in open state, the other door must in close state. When people enter air shower, the system will shower automatically by photoelectric sensor)
2. Air shower time from 0 to 99 seconds which can be adjustable 3. Adopt Pre filter and HEPA filter
4. The door, bottom-board, nozzles are used of stainless steel, good appearance.
5. When air shower is used to pass cargo, it is without bottom-board.
1. Manual swing doors/ automatic sliding doors /High speed shutter doors
2. HEPA filter or ULPA filter
3. Material for cabinet: cold-rolled steel plate with powder coated / SUS#201 / SUS#304
4. Common fluorescent lamp
5. With voice announce
6. Emergency switch
Standard Stainless steel Air Shower Size And Specification:
|Kwang KW-AS Series Air Shower Spec Sheet
|0- 99s (Adjustable)
|380V, 50HZ, we can made nonstandard voltage for different country
The Standard Air Shower Size is often used where there are less than 25 people per hour that need to use the Air Shower.
The number of people that need to enter your cleanroom in each amount of time will have a major impact on the air shower size and filtration system that is required. Designs range from single batch systems where one person uses the shower at a time, to tunnel systems for larger groups to pass through quickly. Tunnels are becoming more common because of the amount of cycle time needed for a shift change.
Kwang is a leader in air showers for demanding applications in the micro-electronics, semiconductors, pharmaceutical, spray painting, lab animal research and food markets. The present Kwang Air Shower features a field-programmable microprocessor control that offers the maximum application flexibility of any unit on the market.