Notes On The Use And Operation Of Pass Box
What is a pass box?
The pass box is an auxiliary device of the clean room, which is mainly used for the transfer of small items between the clean area and the clean area, the non-clean area and the clean area, so as to reduce the number of door openings in the clean room and minimize the clean area. Pollution. The pass box is made of stainless steel plate, smooth and clean, the two doors are interlocked with each other, effectively preventing cross-contamination, equipped with electronic or mechanical interlocking devices, and equipped with ultraviolet sterilization lamps. Transfer windows are widely used in micro-technology, biological laboratories, pharmaceutical factories, hospitals, food processing industries, LCDs, electronics factories, etc. wherever air purification is required.
The pass box is divided into three categories: 1. Electronic interlocking pass box 2. Mechanical interlock pass box 3. Self-cleaning pass box
Pass box can be divided into air shower type pass box, ordinary pass box and laminar flow pass box according to the working principle. Various models of pass box can be made according to actual requirements.
Optional accessories: walkie-talkie, germicidal lamp and other related functional accessories.
Pass Box Working Principle:
⒈Mechanical interlock device: The internal interlocking is implemented in a mechanical form. When one door is opened, the other door cannot be opened. The other door must be closed before the other door can be opened.
⒉Electronic interlocking device: internally integrated circuits, electromagnetic locks, control panels, indicator lights, etc. are used to achieve interlocking. When one of the doors is opened, the indicator light of the other door is off, telling that the door cannot be opened, and the electromagnetic The locking action realizes interlocking. When the door is closed, the electromagnetic lock of the other door starts to work, and the indicator light will illuminate, indicating that the other door can be opened.
Pass Box Instructions:
The pass box is managed according to the cleanliness level of the higher-level clean area connected to it. For example, the transfer window connecting the coding room and the filling room should be managed according to the requirements of the filling room. After get off work, the clean area operator is responsible for wiping the internal surfaces of the pass box and turning on the ultraviolet sterilization lamp for 30 minutes.
1. Materials entering and exiting the clean area must be strictly separated from the flow channel, and entering and exiting through the dedicated material channel in the production workshop.
2. When the material enters, the raw materials and auxiliary materials will be unpacked or cleaned by the person in charge of the preparation process, and then sent to the temporary storage room of the raw materials through the delivery window; after the inner packaging materials are removed from the outer temporary storage room, Sent into the private room through the pass box. The workshop comprehensive staff handles the material handover with the person in charge of the preparation and inner packaging process.
3. When passing through the pass box, the regulations of “one opening and one closing” of the inner and outer doors of the pass window must be strictly implemented, and the two doors cannot be opened at the same time. Open the outer door to put the material in, then close the door first, then open the inner door to take out the material, close the door, and so on.
4. When the materials in the clean area are sent out, the materials should be transported to the relevant material intermediate station first, and moved out of the clean area according to the reverse procedure when the materials enter.
5. All semi-finished products are transported out of the clean area from the pass box to the temporary storage room, and then transferred to the outer packaging room through the logistics channel.
6. Materials and wastes that are highly susceptible to pollution should be transported from their dedicated delivery windows to unclean areas.
7. After the materials are in and out, the cleanliness of the clean room or the intermediate station and the pass box should be cleaned in time.
Pass Box Precautions:
1. The pass box is suitable for general transportation. During transportation, it is protected from rain and snow to avoid damage and rust.
2. The pass box should be stored in a warehouse with a temperature of -10℃~+40℃, a relative humidity of not more than 80%, and no corrosive gases such as acids and bases.
3. When unpacking, work in a civilized manner, without rough or brutal operations, so as not to cause personal injury.
4. After unpacking, please first confirm whether this product is the intended product, and then carefully check the contents of the packing list for missing parts and whether any parts are damaged due to transportation.
Pass Box Operating specifications:
1.Use 0.5% peroxyacetic acid or 5% iodophor to wipe the items to be delivered.
2.Open the outside door of the pass box, quickly place the items to be transferred, disinfect the transfer window with 0.5% peroxyacetic acid spray, and close the outside door of the pass box.
3.Turn on the ultraviolet lamp in the pass box and irradiate the items to be delivered for at least 15 minutes.
4.Notify the experimenter or staff in the barrier system, open the inner door of the pass box, and take out the items.
5.Close the inner door of the pass box.