Projects and requirements for measuring and adjusting the overall effectiveness of clean room ventilation and air conditioning projects to improve the acceptance of the entire project. The comprehensive efficiency measurement and adjustment of clean room engineering system is the inspection and verification of the overall quality of ventilation and air conditioning engineering. However, its implementation needs certain conditions, the most basic of which is to meet the production load conditions, and under this condition to test and adjust, and finally make an evaluation.Blow Molding Film Cleanroom
Therefore, this work can only be organized and implemented by the construction unit or the owner.
The performance test of cleanroom system is related to the production and has contradiction, especially after entering the formal product production, the contradiction is more prominent. In order to ensure that the project investment benefits of the normal play, this work is best in the project trial operation or trial production stage, or before the formal production.Industrial Rolling Shutter Garage Door
1. Before the ventilation and air conditioning project is handed in, the comprehensive performance test of the system production load shall be measured and adjusted.
2. The comprehensive efficiency test and adjustment of the ventilation and air conditioning project with production load shall be carried out under the condition that the production trial operation has been achieved. The construction unit shall be responsible for it, and the design and construction units shall cooperate with it.
3. The projects for the comprehensive performance test measurement and adjustment of the ventilation and air conditioning system with production load shall be determined by the construction unit according to the requirements of the engineering nature, technology and design.
4. Comprehensive performance test of ventilation and dust removal system may include the following items :(1) determination of dust concentration or concentration of harmful gases and emission concentration in indoor air; (2) determination of airflow characteristics at the inlet of the suction hood; (3) determination of the resistance and dust removal efficiency of the precipitator; (4) determination of purification efficiency of air fume and acid fog filtration device.
5. The comprehensive efficiency test of the air conditioning system may include the following items: (2) measurement and adjustment of performance parameters of air conditioning units; (3) determination of indoor noise; (4) determination and adjustment of indoor air temperature and relative humidity; (5) air flow velocity shall be measured in the air conditioning area with special requirements for air flow.
6. The constant temperature and humidity air conditioning system shall include the following items in addition to the comprehensive efficiency test of the air conditioning system :(1) measurement and adjustment of indoor static pressure; (2) determine and adjust the performance of each functional section of the air-conditioning unit; (3) determination and adjustment of indoor temperature and relative humidity field; (4) determination of indoor air distribution.Double Person Vertical Laminar Flow Clean Bench
7. In addition to the comprehensive efficiency test of the constant temperature and humidity air conditioning system, the following items can be added to the purification air conditioning system :(1) determination of indoor air cleanliness level under production load; (2) determination of indoor plankton and sedimentation bacteria; (3) determination of indoor self-cleaning time; (4) in a clean room with air cleanliness higher than level 5, in addition to the comprehensive efficiency test of air conditioning system purification, the determination of specific items such as equipment leakage and pollution prevention should be added; (5) if the cleanliness level is higher than or equal to level 5, the one-way airflow streamline equality can be detected. In the working area, the airflow direction deviates from the specified direction at an Angle of no more than 15°.
8. The test items of the comprehensive efficiency test of smoke control and exhaust system are the determination of the positive pressure change in the safe area under the simulated state and the smoke diffusion test, etc.
9. The comprehensive efficiency testing unit and testing status of the purification air conditioning system should be determined by the construction, design and construction units through consultation.
The determination of the overall effectiveness of the cleanroom system and the selection of the specific items to be adjusted should be made by the construction unit or the owner according to the requirements of the product process. Generally should be applied as a criterion, should not put forward too high requirements. In the course of debugging, the design and construction units shall participate in the cooperation.What Is Air Shower Specifications
The comprehensive efficiency measurement and adjustment of clean room air conditioning system are closely related to the operation of clean room. Therefore, the detection status should be determined through consultation among the construction unit, supplier, design and construction parties.